Infineon – Evaluation board of Integrated Power Device (IPD) Protect
The board implements a single-ended parallel-resonant (SEPR) converter for induction heating application in order to demonstrate the functionalities of the IEWS20R5135IPB during the typical operating conditions of an induction heating cooker.
- Input voltage: 200 – 250 Vac
- Integrated control via Infineon XMC™ 1302
- Easy to measure waveforms of IPD Protect for best understanding of device behavior
- Optimized commutation loop
- External connection of resonant coil for an easy exchange or replacement
- Easy to replace the IPD Protect device
- Direct access to the device for thermal camera measurements
This board also represents a design recommendation of the IPD Protect. Care has been taken to optimize the layout of the PCB in order to guarantee clean signals and reproducible behavior of the device in all operating conditions.
- Induction heating cookers
Product overview incl. data sheet link:
|Rutronik Part Number||Infineon Part Number||SP Number||Package|
Product collaterals / Online support