Infineon – EiceDRIVER™ EVAL-1ED44175N01B board available for quick, in-circuit evaluation in switched-mode power or PFC applications.
Infineon Technologies expands its EiceDRIVER™ low-side gate driver portfolio with 1ED44175N01B gate drivers. These are 25 V, single-channel low-side gate drivers with integrated fast over-current protection (OCP), fault reporting, and enable functionality in PG-SOT23-6 pin package. By integrating these features, the new gate drivers can provide cost and space savings compared solutions using an external OCP comparator. The new gate driver also feature an accurate current sensing threshold tolerance o f±5 percent with sensing to shutdown in less than 1us to improve system reliability and robustness.
The small adapter boards are now available for testing 1ED44175N01B. The purpose of these boards is to provide fast, in-circuit evaluation in existing switched-mode power or PFC designs.
- -0.246 V over-current threshold with accurate ±5% tolerance
- Fast Over-current detection with negative voltage input
- Single pin for fault output and enable
- Programmable fault clear time
- IGBT Under voltage lockout protection
- CMOS Schmitt-triggered inputs
- 3 V, 5 V and 15 V input logic compatible
- Output in phase with input
- -10 VDC negative Input capability of OCP pin
- 3 kV ESD HBM
- Integrated fast over-current protection and single-pin fault output and enable function provide potential space and cost savings
- ±5% OCP threshold tolerance provides accurate and repeatable sensing
- Less than 1us over-current detection to output shutdown
- Flexible fault clear time set-up
- Under-voltage lock out provides protection at low supply voltage
- Home appliances
- Room air conditioners
- Small Home Appliances
- Induction cooker
- Induction rice cooker
- Microwave oven
- Power supplies (SMPS)
- The only low-side gate driver with integrated overcurrent protection and less than 1us OC sense to output driver shutdown in a tiny SOT23 6-pin package.
Product overview incl. data sheet link:
|Rutronik Part Number||Infineon Part Number||SP Number||Package|
Product collaterals / Online support: