Renesas – Spin your BLDC Motor in no time with YROTATE-IT-RX62T
The YROTATE-IT-RX62T can be ordered in Rutronik24.com as TOOL3208.
The Field Oriented Algorithm enables to control the motor speed, torque in a sensorless techniques in any load conditions. Furthermore, the RX62T/63T MCUs drive up to two motors simultaneously.
Demokit Key Features
- Intuitive GUI to drive motor in 45 seconds
- Auto identifying of motor parameters
- Single PCB – Inverter + MCU RX62T
- Fully vector controlled and sensorless
- High Frequency Modulation > 20KHz
- Short development cycle, fast time to market
- Comfortable controller tuning
- Compact design
- Best dynamic control characteristics
- Low noise operation
- Dual BLDC Motor Control
- Escalators, Power Tools
- Servo Drives
- Welding Machines
RX62T with 100MHz, FPU, zero wait execution out of flash, delivers outstanding performance and integration for Field Oriented Motor Control.
Finally, the PC GUI & embedded software enable the auto-tuning of PI current coefficient & automatic motor parameters identification.
|Memory Footprint||10 KB Flash / 2.5 KB RAM|
|PWM Frequency||16 kHz|
|Control loop Frequency||16 kHz|
|CPU time available||38%|
|Auto-tuning PI current||Enable by default|
|Motor calibration||Enable by default|
|Flux weakening algorithm||Enable by default|
|Voltage bus monitoring||Enable by default|
|Fail-safe mechanism||Enable by default|