DI6206 Series from Diotec is a high precision CMOS based low drop out voltage regulator.
Using Advanced CMOS Technology
DI6206 Series from Diotec is a high precision CMOS based low drop out voltage regulator. The device is compatible with low ESR ceramic capacitor. It provides output currents over 200 mA and fixed output voltages of 1.5 V to 3.6 V from an input voltage of 7.0 V. The features such as very low quiescent current and low dropout voltage, enables lower power consumption in applications and thereby delivering longer operating times for battery-powered electronics. This device’s additional features include a current limit and short-circuit protection.
- Very Low Quiescent Current: typ. 1 uA
- Low Dropout Voltage: typ. 250 mV
- Maximum Output current: 200 mA
- Output Voltage from 1.5V to 3.6 V
- Output Voltage Accuracy: ±1% and ±2% › Operating Temperature Range: -40°C to 85°C
- Compatible with Low ESR Ceramic Capacitors
- Built in Current Limiting Circuit
- Battery powered electronic devices
- Mobile / Smart Phones
- Digital Cameras and Camcorders
- Home Automation Systems
- Game Consol