Vishay – New AY2 Series of Ceramic Disc Safety Capacitors
- Single-layer AC disc capacitors
- Consist of a silver-plated ceramic disc with tinned copper connection leads offering 0.6 mm diameters
- Available with straight leads with spacing of 5 mm, 7.5 mm, and 10 mm
- RoHS-compliant and halogen-free
- Encapsulation is made of flammable-resistant epoxy resin in accordance with UL 94 V-0.
- AEC-Q200 qualified
- Provide high reliability
- Comply with IEC 60384-14.3, 3rd edition
- Feature U2J and Y5S / Y5U ceramic dielectrics
- Capacitance range from 10 pF to 4700 pF
- Tolerances down to ± 10 %
- Temperature range of -55 °C to +125 °C.
- Class X1 (440 VAC) and Y2 (300 VAC) automotive applications
- On-board chargers and battery management in electric cars and plug-in hybrid electric vehicles (PHEV), in addition to high-reliability industrial applications.
For Class X1 (440 VAC) and Y2 (300 VAC) automotive applications and high-reliability industrial applications, the AEC-Q200-qualified Vishay BCcomponents AY2 series features U2J and Y5S / Y5U ceramic dielectrics and a capacitance range from 10 pF to 4700 pF — with tolerances down to ± 10 %.