Microchip – New 3.0V 64Mbit Serial Quad I/O (SQI) Flash SST26VF064B Release
Compliment the PIC32MZ family with SQI Flash Memory to increase memory storage for graphics, audio and data files
- Serial Interface Architecture – x1, x2 & x4 SPI and SQI Protocol
- High Speed Operating Frequency up to 104MHz
- Page Program one to 256 Bytes per page in x1 or x4 mode
- Flexible Erase Capability with uniform 4 Kbyte sector sizes
- Superior Reliability with 100,000 cycles Endurance and 100 Years Data Retention
- JEDEC Compliant Serial Flash Discoverable Parameters (SFDP)
- Fast Erase time of less than 25ms per sector
- Software Write Protection- Individual Block-Locking: 64 KByte blocks, two 32 KByte blocks, and eight 8 KByte parameter blocks
- Low Power Consumption: Active Read current: 15 mA (typical @ 104 MHz), Standby Current: 15 µA (typical)
- Packages Available: 8-contact WDFN (6mm x 5mm), 8-lead SOIC (200 mil), 16-lead SOIC (300 mil), 24-ball TBGA (6mm x 8mm)
- All devices are RoHS compliant
The SST26VF064B/064BA Serial Quad I/O (SQI) flash device utilizes a 4-bit multiplexed I/O serial interface to boost performance while maintaining the compact form factor of standard serial flash devices. SST26VF064B/064BA also supports full command-set compatibility to traditional Serial Peripheral Interface (SPI) protocol.
Operating at frequencies reaching 104 MHz, the SST26VF064B/064BA enables minimum latency execute-in-place (XIP) capability without the need for code shadowing on an SRAM.
The device’s high performance and reliability make it the ideal choice for Network Appliance, DSL and Cable Modems, Wireless Lan, Computing, Digital TV, Smart Meter, Server, Set Top Box, Automotive and other Industrial applications.
Further benefits are achieved with SST’s proprietary, high-performance CMOS SuperFlash® technology, which significantly improves performance and reliability, and lowers power consumption for high bandwidth, compact designs.
For NEW 64Mbit designs, use SST26VF064B for long term support and competitive pricing.