STMicroelectronics – LIS2HH12
LIS2HH12 is the new 3-axis high-performances 14-bit accelerometer with low noise (150 µg/√Hz) and housed in a 2x2x1 mm² package. It is well adapted for Industrial and Home Appliance (vibration analysis, inclinometer, gesture recognition…) where high temperature stability is required associated with precise temperature compensation, filter capabilities, long lifetime and a cost effective solution. LIS2HH12 offers very accurate and stable measurements thanks to the low Zero-g level offset of ±30 mg, low temperature impact on acceleration sensitivity (±0.01 %/°C) and Zero-g level change vs. temperature (±0.25 mg/°C).
LIS2HH12 is pin to pin compatible with the well-known LIS2DH12 (2×2 mm² – 12 bit resolution). It can easily be replaced by 6-axis E-compass LSM303C/E (same pinout structure, easy software upgrade).
- ±2/±4/±8 linear acceleration full scale
- Offset accuracy : ±30mg
- Zero-g level change vs temperature : ±0.25mg/°C
- Sensitivity change vs temperature : ±0.01 %/°C
- 16-bit data output
- SPI / I2C serial interfaces
- Wide supply voltage 1.71 V to 3.6 V
- ODR selectable : 10 to 800 Hz
- 2 Programmable interrupt generators enabling Intelligent power saving
- Embedded self-test & FIFOs
- Embedded temperature sensor (8 digit/°C)
- Low consumption : 50 µA typical @ 10 Hz
- Very small package (LGA-12, 2x2x1 mm²)