KEMET MLCC X7R KONNEKT™ with Flex Termination
KEMET is Launching FLEX Termination grade for X7R with KONNEKT™ Technology
KEMET’s X7R with KONNEKT technology surface mount capacitors are designed for applications where higher capacitance and voltage are needed without requiring additional board space.
KONNEKT high density packaging technology uses an innovative Transient Liquid Phase Sintering (TLPS) material to create a surface mount multichip solution for high density packaging.
In addition to their use in power supplies, these capacitors can be used in industries related to automotive (hybrid), telecommunications, medical, military, aerospace, semiconductors and test/diagnostic equipment.
Automotive Grade devices are also available which meet the demanding Automotive Electronics Council’s AEC-Q200 qualification requirements
We plan to formally launch this new product before June 28th 2021.
Features and Benefits
- Commercial and Automotive Grade (AEC-Q200)
- Industry-leading CV values
- Capacitance offerings ranging from 2.4 nF – 20 µF
- DC voltage ratings from 25 – 3,000 V
- EIA 1812 and 2220 case sizes
- Operating temperature range of −55°C to +125°C
- Low ESR and ESL
- Non-polar device, minimizing installation concerns
- Lead (Pb)-free, RoHS, and REACH compliant
- Surface mountable using standard MLCC reflow profiles
- SMPS (Switch Mode Power Supplies)
- Lighting ballasts, HID lighting
- DC/DC Converters
- Telecom Equipment
- Industrial and medical Equipment
- DC Blocking