New RF MLCC Design Kits
Vishay Facilitates the Work of Electronic Engineers With New RF MLCC Design Kits
High frequency designs often require trial and error to achieve the desired end product performance. Traditionally, that has meant multiple iterations of component swapping and tuning until the optimal performance is achieved. Fortunately, that approach can be streamlined with the use of RF MLCC Design Kits. These kits provide design engineers with quick access to multiple values for component testing, allowing their products to reach the market more quickly.
To provide designers with these capabilities, Vishay is pleased to announce the availability of new RF MLCC Design Kits: one series featuring a standard operating temperature range and one with industry-leading +200 °C products.
- Standard operating temperature from -55 °C to +125 °C https://www.vishay.com/doc?45232
- High operating temperature from -55 °C to +200 °C https://www.vishay.com/doc?45259
The kits cover 0402, 0603, 0805, 0505, and 1111 case sizes with different capacitance value ranges down to 0.1 pF and tolerances as tight as ± 0.05 pF.
The easiest way to acquire Vishay’s sample kits is via our catalog distributors, who can deliver them quickly.
- VJ HIFREQ Series https://www.vishay.com/doc?45258
- VJ HIFREQ HT Series https://www.vishay.com/doc?45239
- Simulation Tool http://www.vishay.com/capacitors/ceramic/rfmlcc-simulation-tool/