JAE – JN1 / JN2 Series – Small circular connector
This product is a waterproof circular connector with one-touch mechanism developed as an interface for industrial devices. JN1/JN2 series are compact designs and suitable for a variety of electronic devices. The 4-contact JN2 is TÜV certified. (Patent and design registration applications have been filed.) Terminal specification for receptacle and plug differs by series and number of contacts, please refer to general specification for each product. The cable direction of the right angle plug can be set in four directions by rotating the plug in 90 degree increments. Waterproof and dustproof conforming to IP67. Superb environment-proof performance such as vibration and oil resistance.
All-plastic lightweight connector. Easy and sure mating with push-and-twist type one-touch lock mechanism. Socket contact for 10pos. plug is available in crimp and solder types. The 4-contact receptacle is not body grounded. Connection of ground contact and chassis is needed for grounding. Crimp connection relay receptacle is available in cable-connecting and wall-mounting receptacle types. (4, 10pos.) Plug is available in straight, angle and individual types (10pos. only). Mating height of right angle plug is 30.8mm from cabinet surface (4, 10pos.). Individual plug is low profile 16.9mm (10pos.) Suitable for conduit mounting. (cannot be attached to individual plug)
Compatible with JN1, considerably reinforced with metal material in part of the outer shell (strength increased three fold over JN1). Uses same crimp contact as the JN1. 4-contacts receptacle body is grounded. 4-contact type is TÜV qualified. Plug is available in straight and angle types. Contact variations: 4, 10pos. Angle plug mating height is 31.3mm from cabinet surface (4, 10pos.). Suitable for conduit mounting.
- Number of positions: 4, 10
- Current rating: 4 positions: 5 A max.; 10 positions: 3 A max.
- Rated voltage: 200 VACr.m.s.
- Dielectric withstanding voltage: 4 positions: 900 VACr.m.s. (1 minute); 10 positions: 2000 VACr.m.s. (1 minute)
- Insulation resistance: 1000 megohms min.
- Contact resistance (initial): 10 positions: 20 milliohms max. #22 AWG (example)
- Specification of wire connection: receptacle: through-hole, solder (4 positions: 0.3 mm2 max., 10 positions: 0.75 mm2 max.); plug: Crimp (#28 to #20 AWG), solder (1.25 mm2 max.)
- Waterproof: IP67 protection level