Alliance Memory – AS4C2M32S and AS4C4M32S High-Speed CMOS SDRAMs
Alliance Memory extends its 64Mb and 128Mb lines of high-speed CMOS synchronous DRAMs (SDRAM) with new 2Mb x 32 and 4Mb x 32 devices in the 90-ball 8-mm by 13-mm by 1.2-mm TFBGA package and 86-pin 400-mil plastic TSOP II package.
Key Specifications and Benefits:
- Fast access time from clock down to 5.4 ns
- Fast clock rates of 143 MHz and 166 MHz
- Commercial temperature range of 0 °C to 70 °C
- Operate from a single +3.3-V (± 0.3 V) power supply
- Programmable read or write burst lengths of 1, 2, 4, 8, or full page, with a burst termination option
- Auto pre-charge function provides a self-timed row pre-charge initiated at the end of the burst sequence
- Easy-to-use refresh functions include auto- or self-refresh
- Programmable mode register allows the system to choose the most suitable modes to maximize performance
- Lead (Pb) and halogen free
- Consumer products
The AS4C2M32S and AS4C4M32S provide reliable drop-in, pin-for-pin compatible replacements for a number of similar solutions in products requiring high memory bandwidth. The devices are the latest in Alliance Memory’s full line of high-speed SDRAMs, which includes devices with densities of 16 Mb, 64 Mb, 128 Mb, 256 Mb, and 512 Mb in the 50-pin TSOP II, 54-pin TSOP II, 54-ball TFBGA, 86-pin TSOP II, and 90-ball TFBGA packages.