Vishay – VJ Safety Certified Surface-Mount MLCCs CSA and cCSAus Certification of Compliance
The new applicable requirements include CAN/CSA-E60384-14:09 and also ANSI/UL 60384-14-2009. Component recognition / certification can save equipment manufacturers time and money when applying for safety approvals. Safety recognition guarantees that the products have been inspected for safe design practices and construction.
Features and benefits:
- Surface-mount (SMD) solution saves board space and simplifies production
- Approved per IEC 60384-14:2005, 3rd edition
- Wet build process with reliable Noble Metal Electrode (NME) system
- RoHS-compliant, halogen-free, and comply with Vishay “Green” standards.
Market and applications:
- X1/Y2 and X2 classified requirements
- EMI and AC line filtering
- Lightning strike and voltage surge protection
- Power supplies, chargers, adapters, and converters
- AC equipment and appliances
- Telephone equipment, modems, routers, and signal amplifiers