Vishay – New IHLP-2020CZ-51 and IHLP-2020CZ-5A Inductors in 2020 Case Size Offer High-Temperature Operation to +155 °C
Vishay Intertechnology launches two new IHLP® low-profile, high-current inductors in the 2020 case size with high operating temperatures to +155 °C.
Offering low profiles of 3 mm, the Vishay Dale IHLP-2020CZ-51 and automotive-grade IHLP-2020CZ-5A provide a wide range of inductance values from 0.22 μH to 15 μH.
- High-performing, space- and power-saving solutions in high-temperature commercial and automotive applications
- Packaged in an RoHS-compliant and 100 % lead (Pb)-free shielded, composite construction that reduces buzz noise to ultra-low levels
- High resistance to thermal shock, moisture, mechanical shock, and vibration
- Offered in the compact 2020 case size with low 3 mm profile
- High-temperature operation to +155 °C
- AEC-Q200 qualified (IHLP-2020CZ-5A)
- Wide range of inductance values from 0.22 μH to 15 μH
- Frequency range up to 1 MHz
- Handle high transient current spikes without hard saturation
Voltage regulator modules (VRM) and DC/DC converters in:
- low-profile, high-current power supplies and point of load (POL) converters; and distributed power systems (IHLP-2020CZ-51)
- Engine and transmission control units, diesel injection drivers, entertainment and navigation systems, noise suppression for motors, windshield wipers, HID and LED lighting, heating and ventilation blowers, and power seats and mirrors (IHLP-2020CZ-5A)