KEMET FILM C4AF-F Harsh Environment, AC Filtering
The KEMET Film division is pleased to announce the new upgraded version of C4AF series.
The C4AF-F capacitor is an AC filter polypropylene metalized film capacitor with a rectangular, plastic box-type design filled with resin, and uses two or four tinned wires.
It is miniaturized in comparison to the C4AF-T and has improved THB performance 85°C / 85% R.H. at VNAC 1500h.
One of the key improvements is the increased capacitance density from 62uF to 75uF. There is more capacitance value per single capacitor.
Typical applications include AC and harmonic filtering in UPS systems, motor drives, and renewable energy. Also, C4AF-F is AEC-Q200 qualified which makes it suitable for automotive applications.
- AEC-Q200 Compliant
- High Ripple Current capability up to 40 Arms and 19 Arms avg.
- Suitable for high-frequency filtering (WBG systems)
- 1 Section Winding (250 – 310 VAC)
- 2 Section Winding (350 – 600 VAC)
- Applications: Clamping, AC, and Harmonic Filtering
- Life Expectancy ≥ 60,000 hours at VNAC
- Capacitance density from 62uF to 75uF
High Reliability in Harsh Environmental Conditions
85°C / 85% R.H. at VNAC 1500h
The new C4AF-F extension is available immediately.
**One note, both C4AF-T and C4AF-F series are under the same datasheet – C4AF where you can find the PNs table.
C4AF-T -> High Ripple Current capability
C4AF-F -> Miniaturized and Advanced THB