Vishay – Extended RCL e3 Series Long Side Termination Thick Film Chip Resistors
Vishay Intertechnology, Inc. extends its RCL e3 series of long side termination thick film chip resistors with new devices in the 0406 and 1225 case sizes offering enhanced thermo cycling performance and increased power ratings to 0.25 W and 2.0 W, respectively.
- Small case sizes save space on the PCB and provide superior temperature cycle withstand ability to improve solder-joint reliability
- Wide terminals enable high power dissipation
- Feature a protective overglaze and pure tin solder contacts on a Ni barrier layer for compatibility with lead (Pb)-free and lead-containing soldering processes
- Available in 0406, 0612, 1218, and 1225 case sizes
- Enhanced thermo cycling performance
- Power ratings from 0.25 W to 2.0 W
- Qualified to AEC-Q200 Rev. C
- Tolerances of 1 % and 5 %
- TCR of ± 100 ppm/K and ± 200 ppm/K
- Resistance range from 1 Ω to 2.2 MΩ
- Compliant to RoHS directive 2011/65/EU
- Halogen-free according to the JEDEC JS709A definition
- Automotive electronic circuits and general purpose applications
The new Vishay Draloric RCL0406 e3 and RCL1225 e3 offer enhanced thermo cycling performance and provide increased power ratings to 0.25 W and 2.0 W, respectively. With the addition of the new devices, the RCL e3 series is now available in small 0406, 0612, 1218, and 1225 case sizes, which save space on densely packed PCBs and allow a higher number of temperature cycles for improved solder-joint reliability.
- Samples and production quantities of the RCL e3 resistors are available now.