AC Line Filters
Dual Mode Automotive Grade SCN-XV Coils
The SCN-XV coils are dual mode chokes with a variety of characteristics for automotive and industrial application, especially suitable for harsh environmental situations.
These hybrid coils from KEMET combine the two functions of normal mode countermeasure and common mode noise suppression in just one coil. Reducing the number of required products ensures cost savings and space efficiency. The proprietary ferrite core material 7HT of KEMET provides optimized solutions for high-temperature requirements, and in addition displays high Bs characteristics, and are useful in various noise countermeasure fields.
- High impedance
- High rated voltage up to 1000V AC/DC
- Operating temperature range from -40°C up to +150°C
- High permeability
- UL 94V-0 flame retardant rated base and cap
- AECQ 200 qualified
- On board charger for EV/PHEV
- Wireless charging systems with 85kHz
- Medium power drives for steering, air conditioning and mild hybrid 48V systems
- High voltage automotive and harsh environment industrial EMI filtering
Link to the datasheet
Link to Rutronik 24