JAE – SM3 Series – Card edge Connector – PCI-SIG Standard M.2
Along with the slimming of notebook PCs, diffusion of tablet PCs, and increasing speed of signals, there is a growing demand for compact slim and high-speed transmission compatible module card connectors. JAE has developed the”SM3 Series” card edge connector to meet this need. The SM3 Series is compatible with the PCI-SIG, PCI Express M.2 specification, supporting multiple modules such as Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, SSD. The SM3 Series is available in two heights. For the product with the higher profile, 1mm height components can be mounted below the module, and the reduced mounting space contributes to greater board designing freedom for customers.
- Compatible with PCI-SIG PCI Express M.2 Specification and transmission of high-speed signals such as PCIe, Gen 3, USB 3.0, Display Port, SATA, and more are possible.
- 0.5mm pitch (1 row back and front), 69 position, compact card edge connector.
- On-board mounting type developed in two types of heights. Product with the higher profile (H = 4.1mm) can mount 1mm tall components on the bottom side of the module.
- Card edge connector supports multiple modules and conforms with 4 types of polarizing keys through mold changing.
Notebook PC, tablet PC, portable game device, STB, etc.
- No. of Contacts: 69 positions
- Contact Pitch: 0.5mm
- Operating Temperature: -40 Deg. C to + 80 Deg. C
- Rated Current: 0.5A / pin
- Contact Resistance: 55m ohms max.
- Dielectric Withstanding Voltage: AC300Vr.m.s (minute)
- Mating Cycles: 60 times