JAE – ES5 Series – 1 Pin Board-to-Cable Connector
Many types of lighting equipment and digital products use LED’s, and for these devices there is a need for reduced space, weight, and cost. In response to these requirements, JAE has developed the small and low-profile “ES5 series” connector. The ES5 Series is a horizontally mated, 1 pin board-to-cable connector. To ensure a good click feeling and high retention force, and to prevent incomplete mating, the ES5 Series features a mechanical locking structure. The small size and low-profile (1.6mm height) of this connector allow for greater design flexibility in meeting diverse product needs.
- No insulator, low-profile design. (Connector height: 1.6mm)
- Detachable locking structure.
- Mis-mating prevention structure.
- Clear click feeling prevents incomplete mating.
- Receptacle is available in embossed reel packaging for automated mounting.
- RoHS compliant.
- cULus certified.
LED lighting, LCD television backlight, tablet PC, various compact portable devices, etc
- Number of Contacts: 1 position
- Contact Resistance: 30m ohms max.
- Rated Current: AC / DC 4A
- Durability: 20 mating cycles
- Operating Temperature: -40 Deg. C to +105 Deg. C
- Applicable Wire: 24AWG to 28AWG (stranded wire; Ø1.6 ~ 0.9)
Materials and Finishes
Receptacle and Plug Contact: Copper alloy / Sn plating