JAE – The First in the Industry as a Low-profile Compact Type Board-to-board Connector
Along with multiple-functionalization of mobile phones and smart phones, there are some concerns about the noise caused by the increasing number of electronic components. As the devices continue to get slimmer and smaller in size, there is a growing demand for the connection components such as connectors to be not only smaller and slimmer, but to be less influenced by noise.
To meet these demands, JAE has now developed the WP6C Series stacking type board-to-board connector with a shield.
This product corresponds to drop impact-resistant and vibration resistant by a 2-point contact structure and has a shielding structure reducing noise during mating by secure ground connection with the exclusive terminals on four corners and a shield equipped on the rear side of the receptacle.
The mounting pattern is the same as the existing WP6 Series so the WP6 Series can be replaced with WP6C. Both types with and without shield are available.
- The First in the industry as a low-profile, compact type board-to-board connector with a shield structure.
- Enhanced grounding during mating and a measure against noise by shield structure.
- 0.4mm pitch, 2 rows, stacking height 0.8mm, and product width 3.08mm.
- 2-point contact design to resist twisting stress and enhance retention strength.
- Improved workability for the customer with clear click feeling.
- Contacting structure ensures high wear-resistance and high contact reliability.
- Pb-free. Ni barrier on contact prevents solder wicking.
- Mobile phones, smart phones, tablet PC, notebook PC, small LCD display, DSC, DVC and other small portable devices