JAE – MX62 Series – Automotive USB 3.0, Highspeed Transmission Connector
From the point of increase of the data along with the growing high performance and entertainment, recently, the applications considering USB 3.0 have been increasing for automotive applications. To meet these needs, JAE has developed MX62 Series connector to comply with USB 3.0 for automotive applications. The MX62 Series is a connector compatible with USB3.0 transmission specifications, designed to satisfy 5Gbps high-speed; achieving both mechanical and environmental performances for requirements used for automotive applications. Also it adopts shielded wires exclusively developed for automotive applications. The MX62 Series is not only suitable for automotive, but also a wide range of industrial applications as it has heat, shock and vibration resistance.
- 2.0mm side pitch, 2 row 10 contact type.
- High-speed impedance matching design, compatible with USB 3.0 transmission specification.
- Differential line compatible with 5Gbps equivalent: 2 pair, differential line compatible with 480Mbps equivalent: 1 pair
- Compatible not only with USB 3.0 but also with other high-speed transmissions.
- Adopts double metal shell shielding structure for EMI control.
- Robust design with consideration for automotive on-board use.
- In-line type is also available with consideration for cable wiring routing.
- Available as a completed harness to ensure transmission performance reliability.
- RoHS compliant product.
Automotive infotainment applications, Automotive high-speed transmission devices
- No. of Contacts: 10 pos.
- Operating Temperature: -40 Deg. C to +85 Deg. C
- Contact Resistance: 8m ohms max. (initial)
- Insulation Resistance: 100 M ohms min. (when mated)
- Rated Current: 2.2A (power / GND line)
- Dielectric Withstanding Voltage: AC 1,000V (applied for 1 minute when mated)
- Applicable Board: 1.6 mm
- Applicable Wire: Shielded Twist Pair Cable (Sold only as a harness product)