JAE – ES3 – LED power supply card edge type Connector
The ES3 series is a card edge connector for LED lighting power supply that enables direct connection of the converter board and the LED mounting board. The connector is a 2-position card edge type ideal for LED bulb and LED lighting devices. The ES3 series connectors are available in embossed tape, compatible with SMT mounting. The connector allows reflow solder mounting to the LED mounting board to occur at the same time that other parts like LED and SMT components are mounted. Low-profile 1.6mm mounting height, designed with consideration for light shielding. Insulator is made of white LCP (Liquid Crystal Polymer) for heat and light resistance. Direct connection of converter board and LED mounting board allows for reduced assembly work time. Cable-less connection makes reduction in the number of parts possible. SMT type, can be mounted at the same time as other components to the LED mounting board. cULus Certification: File No. E67741
- # of contacts: 2 positions
- Current: 1 A
- Rated voltage: AC/ DC 200 V
- Contact resistance: 60 milliohms max.
- Dielectric withstanding voltage: 500 VACr.m.s. (1 minute)
- Insulation resistance: 10 megohms min.
- Operating temperature range: -40 Deg. C to +105 Deg. C
- Remarks: cULus-certified. (NOV. 2011.)