JAE – FO-BH Series, FO-BC Series, NT5 Series and JN2/W Series – Waterproof I/O Connectors for outdoor use
The equipments for the infrastructure serving as a basis of the society are mostly installed outdoors like the mobile phone base stations, and are required to have high reliability even under harsh environmental conditions. I/O (outer interface) connectors used for those outdoor installed equipments are required to have high reliability such as easy and secure connection and environmental resistance. To meet these demands, JAE has developed this four series of waterproof I/O connectors for outdoor use. The four series are “FO-BH Series” and “FO-BC Series” with an optical connector, “NT5 Series” with a modular connector, and “JN2/W Series” with an electrical connector. All series incorporate a connector inside a robust outer shell part. Easy and secure mating is possible with the one-touch lock, push-to-mate and twist-to-release structure. Also, they feature superior environmental resistance such as waterproof and corrosion resistance and are ideal for use in a wide range of outdoor applications.
- Easy operation, secure one-touch lock structure with push-to-mate / twist-to-release operation.
- High robustness
- Strong cable retention force
- Environmental resistance (dustproof, waterproof: IP67, high corrosion resistance)
Outdoor equipments in general (Mobile phone base stations, outdoor communication devices, outdoor security cameras, outdoor image display units, outdoor broadcasting equipments, power-generating facilities, outdoor lighting, and others)
- Operating Temperatur: -40 Deg. C ~ + 85 Deg. C
- Mating Cycles: 500 times
- Dustproof and Waterproof Performance: IP67 (when mated)
- Corrosion Resistance: Corrosion resistance of 720 hours in salt spray