Infineon – PrimePACK™ for switched reluctance motor
Switched reluctance motors e.g. in commercial, construction and agricultural vehicles (CAV) have less components compared to AC motors, making them simpler, more cost-effective and less error-prone.
The FR900R12IP4D was especially designed for these switched reluctance motors and features two built-in choppers. Instead of designing an inverter with PrimePACK™ 2, customers can reduce the module count by 50% with PrimePACK™ 3+.
For reliable operation in harsh environment conditions, the module is equipped with an enlarged diode for regenerative operation. In addition, customers can benefit from high vibrational resistance and high mechanical robustness thanks to the well-known PrimePACK™ 3+ package.
– 900 A, 1200 V in PrimePACK™ 3+ housing
– Chopper and inverter chopper configurations in single package
– Enlarged diode for regenerative operation
– Package with CTI > 400
– High mechanical robustness
– High vibration resistance
– Less modules required for an inverter design
– Motor control and drives
– Commercial, construction and agricultural vehicles (CAV)
– Cost-effective solution to drive low cost switched reluctance motors
Product overview incl. data sheet link
|Rutronik Part Number
|Infineon Part Number