Infineon – HybridPack™ Drive Performance
The HybridPACK™ Drive Family offers 5 variants of power modules for main inverters with the newest two derivates being FS950R08A6P2B (950A/750V) and FS380R12A6T4B (380A/1200 V ).
Other product versions include: 660 A /750 V , 770 A /750 V , 820 A /750 V (collector current and blocking voltage).
This module has an adapted baseplate structure for different cooling types. Flat baseplate without direct cooling structure, Pinfin for best cooling perfor-mance and Wave (Ribbon Bond) for a cost-efficient solution between low and high performance.
One gate driver PCB fits all module variants, keeping the same module foot-print.
– FS950R08A6P2B: 750 V EDT2 IGBT for up to Tvj = 175°C switching operation
– FS380R12A6T4B: 1200 V IGBT4 for up to Tvj = 175°C switching operation
– Mechanical guiding elements for efficient and cost-saving inverter assembly and press-fit signal pins
– Benchmark IGBT chip with higher density and lower switching losses (FS950R08A6P2B only)
– Very compact and cost efficient inverter designs
– Reuse of existing package technology
– Broad portfolio of modules for different performance classes
– Support easy assembly processes
– Main inverter for xEV
– Quality, production capabilities, scalable performance and modular approach for design in
Product overview incl. data sheet link
|Rutronik number||Part number||SP Number||Package|