Infineon – CoolSiC™ MOSFET evaluation board for 7.5 kW motor drive
The EVAL-M5-E1B1245N-SiC is a complete evaluation board including a 3-phase CoolSiC™ MOSFET power module for motor drive applications. In combination with one of the available MADK control board options with the M5 32-pin connector, it demonstrates Infineon’s silicon carbide power module technology.
It features the EasyPACK™ 1B 1200 V CoolSiC™ MOSFET power module FS45MR12W1M1_B11 in sixpack configuration which is optimized for motor drive applications with very high frequency switching operation such as General Purpose Drives and the fast growing servo drive and robotics market.
It is equipped with all assembly groups for sensorless field oriented control (FOC), over-temperature and over-current protection as well as short circuit protection.
The evaluation board was developed to support customers during their first steps designing motor drive applications with FS45MR12W1M1_B11.
– EasyPACK™ 1B 1200 V CoolSiC™ MOSFET power module FS45MR12W1M1_B11 in sixpack configuration
– Low inductive design
– PCB size is 259 mm x 204 mm
– Input voltage 340 – 480 VAC
– Overload and short-circuit hardware protection
– Maximum 7.5 kW motor power output
– Auxiliary power supply with 5 V
– Motor control and drives
– Support customers during their first steps designing applica-tion with the sixpack power module FS45MR12W1M1_B11
– Optimized for motor drive applications with very high frequency switching operation
EVAL-M5-E1B1245N-SiC is an evaluation board for motor drive applications comprising the silicon carbide sixpack power module FS45MR12W1M1_B11. Combined in a kit with one of the availa-ble MADK control board options, it demonstrates Infineon’s sili-con carbide power-module technology
|Rutronik Number||Part Number||SP Number||Package|
Product collaterals / Online support
– Product page
– Product Brief
– Product Brochure
– Application Note