Infineon – Automotive CoolSiC™ MOSFETs
The Automotive CoolSiC™ MOSFETs has been developed for cur-rent and future On-Board Charger and DC-DC applications in hy-brid and electric vehicles. It is specifically designed to meet the high requirements demanded by the automotive industry with re-gards to reliability, quality and performance.
- Industry-leading SiC MOSFET in trench technology at 1200 V in TO247 package
- Operating temperature up to TJ, max = 175°C
- Easy to control through best-in-class VGS threshold behavior
- Short-circuit & avalanche robustness
- Qualified according AEC-Q101 + best-in-class Infineon SiC quality extension
- Best match with IGBT, CoolMOS™ and CoolSiC™ schottky diode products
- Very high efficiency over all load conditions to fulfill tough application efficiency standards
- Extremely robust design to fulfill our customer’s mission profiles
- High reliability for best-in-class lifetime based on more than a de-cade field experience
- On-Board Chargers (PFC stage & DC-DC stage)
- DC-DC converters
- Auxiliary inverters
Automotive CoolSiC™ MOSFETs are high voltage semiconductors designed for power conversion in on-board-chargers and auxiliary systems. Based on a 110μm thin wafer technology, they generate very low electrical losses.