Infineon TLE7251V CAN-FD Transceiver with bus wake-up capability
The TLE7251V transceiver is designed for CAN networks in automotive and industrial applications and is available in two different packages. One package option is the TLE7251VSJ in standard PG-DSO-8 package, being pin- and footprint compatible to existing ECU designs using the predecessor TLE6251D and therefore enabling easy drop in replacement. The second option is the TLE7251VLE in tiny PG-TSON-8 package with Lead Tip Inspection (LTI) feature providing automated optical inspection (AOI) capability. This makes the TLE7251VLE perfectly suited for applications where tight space restrictions mandate the use of the smallest package possible.
The TLE7251V has very low quiescent current in stand-by mode with VCC being switched OFF, while still being able to wake-up by signals on the CAN bus. Based on the very low leakage currents on the CAN bus interface, the TLE7251V transceiver provides excellent passive behaviour in power-down state. These and other features make the TLE7251V very well suited for mixed supply CAN networks.
Two different operation modes, additional fail-safe features like a TxD time-out, and the optimized output slew rates on the CANH and CANL signals make the TLE7251V the ideal choice for large CAN networks with high data transmission rates.
Next to the TLE7251V, Infineon is also offering three further Flexible Data-rate transceiver variants without bus wake-up capability (TLE7250) in different package options.
- Data rate up to 2 Mbps
- Fully compliant to ISO 11898-2, -5
- Guaranteed loop delay symmetry to support CAN-FD
- Very low Vio quiescent current
- Over temperature protection
- ESD robustness, +/- 9 kV HBM
- TxD time-out function
- Small leadless PG-TSON8 or standard PG-DSO8 package
- CAN Flexible Data-rate (CAN FD) for faster communication (e.g. firmware updates)
- Requires only small PCB space
- High robustness against electrical stress
- Low power consumption in standby mode even with VCC switched OFF
- Compatible to 3.3 V and 5V microcontroller interfaces
- Automotive ECUs with CAN interface
- e.g. Gateway or body control module (BCM)
- Electric Parking Brake
For further information please call email@example.com.