Diodes – 3W Mono Class-D Audio Amplifier
It is capable of driving speaker loads as low as 3© at 5V supply, maximizing the output power.
The device features 90% efficiency and a small PCB area which make the PAM8304 Class-D amplifier ideal for portable applications. The output uses a filter-less architecture minimizing the number of external components and PCB area whilst providing a high performance, simple and lower cost system.
The PAM8304 features short circuit protection, thermal shutdown and under voltage lock-out.
It is available in DFN3030-8L and MOP-8L packages.
The Diodes Advantage:
The PAM8304 provides a simple solution for power audio amplifiers.
- Speaker load driving capability as low as 3Ω Higher output power and speaker flexibility
- 2.8V to 6V supply range Supports up to four cell battery applications
- Up to 95dB SNR and -70dB PSRR
- VDD over voltage, UVLO and over temperature protection Full protection prevents chip damage
- Tablets/Digital photo frame
- Electronic dictionary
- Portable game machines