Diodes – AL179x – Smart-Lighting LED Drivers
The new AL179x series (AL1791/1792/1793/1794), are single/multi-channel LED drivers with analog and PWM dimming control targeted for Tunable White/Color Smart Lighting applications.
AL179x series serves as the LED driving element along with an AC-DC Power Conversion Block and Intelligent wireless MCU for emerging smart-connected lighting system configuration.
AL179x series enables cost-effectiveness, excellent dimming performance, low standby power, ease of system implementation and great scalability.
AL1791, AL1792, AL1793, and AL1794 are 1-channel, 2-channel, 3-channel and 4-channel LED drivers, respectively.
AL179x series is available in U-DFN4030-14 package.
The Diodes’ advantage:
AL179x powered LED Driver/Emitter block adopts a multi-channel parallel LED driver structure with either analog or PWM dimming control for each channel to provide constant current regulation.
- Linear Constant Current Regulation (CCR)
Cost effective, Less EMI, Fast response time
- E-flicker Free High Frequency PWM with Deep Dimming
10kHz down to 1.0%, 4kHz down to 0.4%, 1kHz down to 0.1%
- Ratio-Optimized Currents for 4 Independent LED Channels (AL1794)
Suitable for Tunable White and Tunable Color light bulb design
- Integration of Low-Side Current Sink MOSFET Ease of dimming control
- 1-Channel Dimmable Smart Connected Light (SCL) Bulbs
- 2-Channel Tunable White SCL Bulbs
- 3-Channel Tunable White or Color SCL Bulbs
- 4-Channel Tunable White+Color SCL Bulbs
- Smart Connected LED Tubes, Panel Lights, Troffers, and Ceiling Lights
Link to the Datasheets