RECOM – RAC20-K/277 – 20 W AC/DC Module with wide input voltage range
To expand upon the early success of the RAC20-K series, all Converters are now available with an extended input range of 85 up to 305VAC; nominal 100 to 277VAC.
The RAC20-K and /277 series are highly efficient PCB-mount power conversion modules with ultra-low energy losses especially in light load conditions, making them a benchmark for always-on and standby mode operations, which are typically coming along with IoT and smart applications.
The power supply units come with international safety certifications for industrial, AV and ITE as well as safety isolating transformers and household standards. These AC/DC modules operate in a temperature range of -40°C to +85°C and offer fully protected single or dual outputs as well as EMC class B compliance without the need of any external components.
- Industry 4.0
- Household applications
- Smart buildings
- 20 Watts in compact 2″ x 1″package
- Wide input range 85-277VAC
- Standby mode optimized Ecodesign optimized PSU
- Ultra-high efficiency over entire load range
- Operating temperature range: -40°C to +85°C
- Overvoltage and overcurrent protected
- excellent EMC performance without external components
- No load power consumption < 75mW
- Household certified
- Wired versions available
- Dual output versions available
- Operating Altitude up to 5000m