Nordic global tech tour
Pushing the envelope for Bluetooth Smart – kickstart your product development in a day!
- Exclusive update and insight into the nRF52 Series
- Network with the nRF52 Series Experts
- Get one free nRF52 DK Development kit
DATES & LOCATIONS
|October 26, 2015
|Rantasipi Airport Congress Center
|October 28, 2015
|October 30, 2015
|Royal Berkshire Conference Centre
|November 2, 2015
|SwissTech Convention Center
|November 4, 2015
|LES SALONS DE L’AVEYRON
|November 6, 2015
|Hotel Vier Jahreszeiten Kempinski München
|November 9, 2015
|RAI AMSTERDAM CONFERENCE CENTER
Items to be covered in the agenda:
- Radio and Layout; Power management; SoftDevices; and SDK
- PPI and GPIOTE; Demo use of the PPI and GPIOTE and EasyDMA
- The nRF52 flavor of standard peripherals like Timers, RTCs, TWIs, SPIs, ADC and how to use them efficiently in low power designs
- Advanced peripherals for Audio and control: I2S, PDM and PWM
- Near Field Communication, NFC, and how it can ease secure pairing and commissioning in wireless system
- Breakdown of a full Bluetooth Smart application built using the S132 SoftDevice, SDK example code and snippets from the code examples covered so far. To be demonstrated with mobile apps and PC tools for solution testing and development.
- Solutions to support the growing IoT market
NETWORK WITH THE nRF52 SERIES EXPERTS – REGISTER TODAY!
This is an opportunity for embedded application development engineers to come and meet the nRF52 Series experts in person. They will help you kickstart your next Bluetooth® Smart or ANT application development. Each seminar features a detailed walk-through of the nRF52 Series SoC and a full afternoon of software examples taken straight from the nRF52 SDK. All examples will be based upon the nRF52 Series Preview Development Kit. Watch highlights of the nRF52 Series.
Upon completion of the day, you will be familiar with the workings of the exciting new nRF52 Series SoCs and be ready to start developing applications. And everyone will get a FREE kit!
The training includes two breaks and lunch. No special equipment is required to attend the training.
Go to the Global Tech Tour 2015 Event Pages for more information and other locations worldwide. For questions about registration and other information, please contact us at email@example.com