Vishay – AEC-Q101-Qualified, 100 V N-Channel TrenchFET MOSFETs Featuring ThunderFET Technology
Vishay Intertechnology, Inc. (NYSE: VSH) announces the first AEC-Q101-qualified TrenchFET power MOSFETs to feature ThunderFET technology.
To increase efficiency and save space in automotive applications, the Vishay Siliconix 100 V n-channel SQJ402EP, SQJ488EP, and SQD50N10-8m9L offer some of the lowest on-resistance values available in the PowerPAK SO-8L and DPAK packages.
- Increase efficiency:
- ThunderFET technology enables exceptionally low on-resistance down to 8.9 mΩ at 10 V
- Low on-resistance times gate charge FOM reduces switching losses
- Save PCB space:
- Compact footprints down to 5 mm by 6 mm for the PowerPAK SO-8L package
- Continuous drain currents to 50 A
- 100 % Rg and UIS tested
- Halogen free according to the JEDEC JS709A definition
- Compliant to RoHS Directive 2011/65/EU
- Temperature range of -55 °C to +175 °C
- Injector boost applications in automotive engine control units and flyback converters for lighting ballasts in lighting control units