TCM 310 – EnOcean wireless transceiver module
The TCM 310 is a Wireless Transceiver Module which enables the realization of gateways for the EnOcean radio system.
It is available for 868 MHz in Europe (TCM 310 / S3003-K310) and 902 MHz for North America (TCM 310U / S3053-K310).
On one end the module provides a bi-directional radio interface and on the other end a bi-directional serial interface. Radio messages are sent transparently through the serial interface in both directions from and to an externally connected host processor or host PC.
- Smart Ack controller functionality
- Transparent radio channel
- Programmable repeater functionality (1 / 2 Level)
- EnOcean Serial Protocol V3 (ESP3)
- Antenna: External whip or 50 Ohm antenna mountable
- Frequency: 868.3 MHz / 902.875 MHz
- Data rate: 125 kbps
- Modulation type: 868 MHz ASK, 902 MHz FSK
- Receiver Sensitivity (at 25°C): TCM 310: typ. -96 dBm
- TCM 310U: typ. -98 dBm
- Conducted Output Power: TCM 310: typ. +3 dBm
- TCM 310U: typ. +1 dBm
- Power Supply: 2.6 to 4.5 V
- Serial Interface: UART (ESP3)
- Current Consumption: Receive mode: 33 mA
- Transmit mode: 24 mA
- Dimensions of PCB: 22mm x 19mm x 3mm
- Operating Temperature: -25°C to +85°C
- Radio Regulations: TCM 310 (max. radiated power +1.4 dBm with whip): RED (EU)
- TCM 310U: FCC (US) / ISED (CA)