PAN1760 – Short-range, Class 2, BLE Single Mode Module
The PAN1760 is a short-range, Class 2, BLE single mode module for implementing Bluetooth functionality into various electronic devices.
The PAN1760 is a cost-effective, low-power, true system-on-chip (SoC) for Bluetooth low energy applications. It enables robust BLE central and peripheral nodes to be built with very low total bill-of-material costs. The PAN1760 combines an excellent RF transceiver programmable EEPROM memory, 32-KB RAM, and many other powerful supporting features and peripherals. The PAN1760 is suitable for systems where very low power consumption is required. Very low-power sleep modes are available. Short transition times between operating modes further enable low power consumption.
Panasonic PAN1760 offers an embedded and certified Bluetooth low energy protocol stack and BLE GATT profile inside the silicon device from Toshiba. The Bluetooth low energy protocol stack from Toshiba, is a flexible and cost-effective single-mode Bluetooth low energy solution. Standard BLE or proprietary profiles are available for seamless integration into the application code.
- Same form factor and footprint as PAN1026
- Bluetooth 4.0 (LE) embedded GATT profile with high level API commands, compatible to Toshiba reference BLE profiles
- Surface mount type 15.6 x 8.7 x 1.8 mm³
- Tx power 0 dBm, Rx sensitivity -91 dBm
- Compliant to BT 4.0 (extension to 4.1 under development)
- 32kB on-chip RAM for application software and driver
- 512kBit eeprom to download user program during start up
- Operation with external host or as host-less ( stand alone)
- Standard SIG BLE and “SPP over BLE” profiles available
- Temperature Range from -40°C to +85°C
- 2 UART, I2C , SPI, GPIO (10 in/out), Wake-Up control pins, ADC(4 CH)
- All Embedded Wireless Applications
- Wearable Devices
- Health Care, Medical Diagnostic Systems
- Mobile phone accessories
- Industrial Measurement and Diagnostics
- Devices where Power Consumption is critical
Find it at Rutronik24 Onlineshop Visit our TEC-Forum Contact our Specialist