STMicroelectronics – STM32L152 demonstrates Low-Power-LCD Drive
The STM32L152CDISCO can be ordered in Rutronik24.com as TOOL3637.
- STM32L152, ARM® Cortex®-M3
- Ultra Low Power consumption
- On-Chip LCD Controller
- Capacitive Touch Sensing
- On-board ST-LINK
- Popular Industry Standard
- Ideal for Battery powered Applications
- For simple HMI with segmented LCD
- Low cost Buttons and Sliders
- No need for external Debugger
- Handheld Meters
- Wearable Electronics
- Heating Allocators
- Household Appliances
STM32 offers a huge portfolio of microcontrollers with ARM® Cortex®-M inside. The STM32 platform covers almost every project.
The STM32L151/152 devices are designed for medical, industrial and consumer applications and feature an onboard fast
12-bit 1 MSPS ADC, USB 2.0 FS and capacitive touch sensing. You may extend the memory range using the SDIO and FSMC interfaces.
To reduce application cost and design, the STM32L151/152 offer an integrated LCD driver with up to 8 x 40 segments.
The STM32L151/152 portfolio offers from 32 to 512 Kbytes of Flash and from 48- to 144-pin packages.