RR1X2 – New Product Introduction
Why RR1x2 ?
RR1X1 Series (RR111, R121 & RR131) is a robust 3Vdd design, which continues to do well – achieving design wins through out many industries & applications.
- It is a solid, robust design targeted for the 3Vdd, battery operated, application space.
- For applications requiring system performance to maintain well below the standard battery operating conditions of 2.7-3.3Vdd, the RR1X2 Series (RR112, RR122, RR132 & RR142) has the capability of maintaining data sheet performance down to 1.7Vdd (and up to 5.5Vdd). This is where the customer is looking to achieve maximum battery life before recharging or replacing the battery(ies).
- Along the way, we have learned that there are applications looking for “high speed” performance for a small portion of the work load – thus “Turbo Mode” was created. Others were requesting a lower power Analog sensor with Wake Up capability, which resulted in the Digital-Analog Combo
- Bottom Line – RedRock™ remains the LOWEST POWER Sensor in the World blowing away ANY and ALL Hall Effect Sensors
- Operate sensitivity from 9G to 70G
- Lowest Average Current < 90nA
- Wide Supply Voltage Range, +1.7V to +5.5V
- Omnipolar, Unipolar, Bipolar Latching Push-Pull, Analog and Analog+Digital Responses Available
- Operating Frequency 2Hz up to 10,000 Hz
- Toggleable 10kHz “Turbo Mode” available on Select Trims
- Industrial and Full Temperature Range, Rated up to +150C
- RoHS & REACH Compliant
- Proximity Detection
- Linear Position Sensing
- Rotary Sensing
- Fluid Level Detection
- Door & Lid Closure Detection
- Utility Meter, Rotation, Direction and Wake Up
- Motor Controllers
- Consumer Electronics
- Wake Uo uProcessor
Contact Person: Burak Duman (Burak.Duman@Rutronik.com)