Alliance Memory – High-Speed CMOS DDR1 SDRAMs
Alliance Memory introduces the AS4C4M16D1, AS4C8M16D1, AS4C16M16D1, and AS4C32M16D1 high-speed CMOS double data rate synchronous DRAMs (DDR1 SDRAM) with densities of 64 Mb, 128 Mb, 256 Mb, and 512 Mb, respectively, in the 66-pin TSOP II package.
Ideal for a range of products requiring high memory bandwidth, and particularly suited to high-performance PC applications, Alliance Memory’s DDR1 SDRAMs provide reliable drop-in, pin-for-pin compatible replacements for a number of similar solutions.
Key Specifications and Benefits:
- Internally configured as four banks of 1M (AS4C4M16D1), 2M (AS4C8M16D1), 4M (AS4C16M16D1), or 8M (AS4C32M16D1) word x 16 bits with a synchronous interface
- Programmable read or write burst lengths of 2, 4, or 8
- Auto pre-charge function provides a self-timed row pre-charge initiated at the end of the burst sequence
- Easy-to-use refresh functions include auto- or self-refresh
- Programmable mode register allows the system to choose the most suitable modes to maximize performance
- Fast clock rates of 200 MHz
- 400 Mbps/pin data rate
- Operate from a single +2.5-V (± 0.2 V) power supply
- Commercial temperature range of 0 °C to 70 °C
- Lead (Pb) and halogen free
- Medical, communications, industrial, and consumer products
- PC applications
Samples of the new DDR1 SDRAMs are available now!