STM32F7 hands-on workshop Invitation
Join STs free SM32F7 hands-on seminar. Discover how the STM32F7’s ARM Cortex-M7 core and new peripheral set bring high performance to your most demanding applications.
The seminar will feature hands-on classes using the STM32CubeMX initialization code generator and Keil’s MDK-ARM software development environment to build and debug a range of embedded projects with an STM32F7 Discovery kit.
During the sessions you will learn how to:
- increase the competitiveness of your applications leveraging the performance of the STM32F7 MCUs with DSP functionality
- take full advantage of the STM32 ecosystem to kickstart your application development and reduce time-to-market
Presentations will highlight the technology behind the STM32F7 MCU and ARM Cortex-M7 core and include several hands-on workshops:
- Performance tuning: Cortex-M7 core and MCU peripherals
- Digital signal processing: Full DSP instruction set to ensure efficient power management
- Graphics: Chrom-ART Accelerator™ for enhanced graphic content management
Participants will receive a free STM32F7 Discovery kit.
If you have a myST account, click HERE TO REGISTER NOW.
If you do not have a myST account, click HERE TO CREATE your account
|Kista||June 2, 2015||Manchester||September 22, 2015|
|Dortmund||June 10, 2015||Berlin||September 23, 2015|
|Gothenburg||June 11, 2015||Warwick||September 23, 2015|
|Paris||June 17&18, 2015||Zürich||September 23, 2015|
|Munich||June 23, 2015||Cambridge||September 24, 2015|
|Milan||July 1, 2015||Milan||September 24, 2015|
|Frankfurt||July 15, 2015||Wroclaw||September 29, 2015|
|Copenhagen||September 1, 2015||Brussel||September 29, 2015|
|Jylland||September 2, 2015||Katowice||September 30, 2015|
|Helsinki||September 8, 2015||Eindhoven||September 30, 2015|
|Gdansk||September 15, 2015||Dublin||September 30, 2015|
|Lodsz||September 16, 2015||Krakow||October 1, 2015|
|Warsaw||September 17, 2015||Naples||October 7, 2015|
|Grenoble||September 22, 2015||Stuttgart||October 13, 2015|
|Hamburg||September 22, 2015|
If you have any questions please address them to firstname.lastname@example.org.