ST release V4.0 of SPC5Studio with free-of-charge GNU-Compiler
SPC5Studio is STMicroelectronics’ Integrated Development Environment for microcontrollers of the SPC5 series of 32-bit microcontrollers based on PowerArchitecture™.
The new Version 4.0 release comes with powerful new features:
- Platform (MCU) configurator
- Pin Wizard
- Visual setup of GPIO configuration / pin mapping
- Clock Tree Wizard
- Visual setup of oscillators, dividers and clock distribution
- Application Wizard
- Visual setup of peripherals
- Portable Hardware Abstraction Layer (HAL)
- HAL drivers
- Free GNU GCC Compiler. This allows users to set up a completely free of
charge development environment. The Free GCC is installable through the
SPC5Studio market place, and all the application examples are pre-configured to work
SPC5Studio is available for download from www.st.com/spc5studio.