Murata – New 1W DC-DC Converter Package Size Reduced by 26%
Available as through-hole mounting with staggered style pin-outs, the MEU1 achieves a 25% increase in power density and can deliver its output power over the whole temperature range of -40°C to +85°C. The reduction in converter volume and footprint allows engineers to reduce the overall dimensions of their application, which is critical for space-constrained designs.
The MEU1 series also has load regulation that is typically 3% better than the industry norm when compared to similar miniature through-hole converters. This reduces the need for any additional external regulation components and further conserves precious board space.
- Footprint reduction of over 26% from previous generations of 1W DC-DC
- Efficiency up to 87% typical
- Single isolated output
- 1kVDC isolation
- Wide temperature performance at full 1watt load, from 40 °C to 85 °C
- Power density 2.61W/cm cubed
- 3.3V, 5V, and 12V input
- 3.3V, 5V, 9V, 12V, and 15V output
- Custom solutions available applications