New SMD cermet potentiometers, PSC-10 and PSC-15 series
New SMD cermet potentiometers, PSC-10 and PSC-15, with superior electrical, mechanical and thermal properties.
With outstanding material properties and fabrication techniques, ceramic-based potentiometers are the most appropriate choice over carbon when higher performance in terms of tolerance, accuracy and heat dissipation is needed.
Compliant with RoHS3, REACH and lead-free reflow soldering, two versions of 10 and 15mm have been designed for automotive and industrial applications that require precise control in a compact design.
IP54 sealed, the PSC-10 and PSC-15 potentiometers feature a variety of different rotor designs, fixed stop positions and shaft styles.
|Perfect solution for:||Main Features:|
|• High precise Program selectors.
• Portable equipment.
• Medical devices.
• Power supplies.
• Instrumental Small engines.
• Motor controllers.
• Appliances controls.
• Home & building automation.
|• SMD mount.
• Operating temp: -40ºC to +90ºC.
• Power rating 0.5W @ 70ºC.
• Linearity upon request: ±3%, ±5%, etc.
• Detents available.
• Long life: from 1k to 10k cycles.
• Tight tolerances: ± 5%, ±10%, etc.
• Low profile.
• Option of special output tapers.