Littelfuse introduces the new 835 Series for extended LED/LCD TV lifetime
Littelfuse Introduces First Fuse with 1.5kA Surge Withstand Capability in a 5x20mm Footprint
Ideal for protecting LED/LCD TVs, digital display systems, and digital signage
The 835 Series Fuse is a time-lag, ceramic body AC fuse and the first fuse from Littelfuse to combine an unparalleled I2t value, a maximum interrupting rating of 1,500A@250Vac, and 1.5kA 8/20µs surge withstand capability in a 5x20mm footprint. Current ratings of 5A, 6.3A and 8A are available. This fuse, packaged in both cartridge and leaded versions, is designed to withstand frequent power surges and protect electronic devices installed in surge-prone environments. The 835 Series meets all the requirements outlined in global IEC 60127-2, Sheet 5 specification for time-lag fuses. It is RoHS compliant and 100% lead free.
- Higher I2t and 1.5kA surge withstand capability
- Compact 5x20mm footprint
- Operating temperature range from -55°C to 125°C
- Reduces nuisance opening of fuses, improving the reliability of LED/LCD TVs, digital display systems, etc.
- Saves space on the PCB board
- Robust performance and reliable protection in extreme temperature Environments