Littelfuse: 885 Series Nano2® Fuse – Compact, automotive-qualified fuses save space on crowded boards
The new 885 Series Nano2® Fuse is 500VDC high voltage DC rated Surface Mount fuse with high interrupting current rating up to 1500A. It not only complies with IEC 60127-7 Standard and meets Littelfuse automotive qualifications based on AEC-Q200 test plan as well.
With voltage rating up to 500VDC, this 885 Series Fuse helps the customer to optimize design by saving board space and provides very high short circuit current protection up to 1500A.
- High DC Voltage up to 500VDC and Interrupting Current Rating up to 1500A
- Reliable/Robust Fuse Design (Solderless Platform)
- Meets Littelfuse’s automotive qualifications with a compact footprint of 10.86 x 4.78mm
- Small Size/Surface Mountable Type
- Operating temperature range from -40°C to 85°C
- Automotive – Electric Vehicles (Li-Ion Battery Packs)
- Battery Management Systems (BMS)
- Sense Lines
- High voltage DC/DC converter