Littelfuse – ATMOV- Serie
The maximum peak surge current is rated up to 5KA (8/20?s pulse) to protect sensitive automotive systems from voltage transients induced by load dump and other transient events. They are manufactured in TS16949-certified facilities. Their conformance with the AEC-Q200 (Table 10) automotive electronics industry standard makes them ideal for use in automotive electronics in both the vehicle’s passenger compartment and under-the-hood applications.
The ATMOV Series comes in five disc sizes: 5mm, 7mm, 10mm, 14mm, and 20mm. It features a wide VDC voltage range of 16V to 50V.The ATMOV Series Varistor is designed with a new, proprietary formulation that can provide higher surge ratings with a smaller volume of material used per energy unit.
The phenolic coating option allows for higher temperatures (up to 125°C) so it can meet the requirements of harsh environments, particularly in automotive applications. The ATMOV Series offers superior surge and energy ratings to protect automotive electronic equipment from voltage transients induced by load dump, jump starts, and other large voltage spikes from the inductive generator.
- Meets the stringent quality standards of AEC-Q200 (Table 10)
- Breakthrough in low voltage varistor design provides high peak surge current rating
- Reduced footprint and volume required for surge protection
- Optional phenolic coating for higher operating temperature up to 125ºC
- High peak surge current rating up to 5kA (8/20 ?s pulse)
- Wide operating voltage range: 14VAC to 42VAC and 16VDC to 50VDC
- Five disc sizes available: 5, 7, 10, 14, and 20mm
- High resistance to thermal cycles for phenolic coating
- High energy absorption particularly for automotive load dump and jump start
- Lead–free, Halogen-Free and RoHS compliant
- Body Electronics Systems
- Powertrain Systems
- Infotainment Systems
- Automotive Control Module Protection
- Motor or inductive load transient suppression