Light Weight Realized with Resin-made Hood Half-pitch (1.27mm) Interface Connector "DF02 Series" Has Been Developed
To meet these demands, JAE has now developed the half-pitch interface connector DF02 Series. The DF02 Series realizes light weight by using a resin-made hood and also has sufficient measures against EMI with Ni plating shielding. Furthermore, it has a superior operability by using a one-touch lock method.
- Dual use specifications with one-touch lock and screw-lock
- Structure that prevents short circuit with foreign substances by covering the terminals with a cover.
- Improved resistance against twisting with a hook integrated with the shell.
- Miniaturization, weight and cost saving realized by using resin for hood material. Also it has sufficient measures against EMI with Ni plating shielding.
- Excellent workability with two-unit structure hood and superior reparability with latch lock method.
- Available in IDC type (28AWG to 30AWG) for labour-saving in.
- Machine tools, servo amplifiers, robots, semi-conductor manufacturing devices, communication devices, measuring devices, broad casting devices, and others.