Littelfuse – AEC-Q101 Qualified TVS Diode Ideal for Automotive, Portable, High Reliability Applications
Because it complies with the Automotive Electronics Council’s Q101 Stress Test Qualification for Automotive Grade Discrete Semiconductors (AEC-Q101 qualified), it’s ideal for protecting I/O interfaces, VCC bus and other vulnerable circuits used in automotive applications.
- 600W Pppm (peak pulse power) dissipation rating (10×1000 μs waveform)
- AEC-Q101 qualified
- SMB package (DO‑214AA)
- Both uni-directional and bi-directional polarity devices offer 11V to 77V standoff voltage range
- Complies with IEC 61000-4-2 and IEC 610000-4-4 standards.
- Very popular power dissipation rating for automotive applications
- Automotive-grade products are well-suited for high reliability applications
- Standard package and compact footprint allow quick and easy layout in high reliability applications
- Wide standoff voltage range fulfills all design requirements for automotive applications
- Helps designers meet global regulatory standards