KEMET X7R 100V Automotive Extensions
!! KEMET add 100V Extensions to its X7R Automotive MLCCs product portfolio !!
KEMET and the Ceramic Business Group are pleased to announce the addition of several new HiCV values to the
Surface Mount Multilayer Ceramic Capacitor (SMD MLCC) portfolio in X7R dielectric Auto Grade. These new devices
meet the same high performance quality standards of KEMET’s ceramic capacitors, offering long component life,
increased reliability and non-directional polarization for simplified component mounting.
X7R dielectric devices are ideal for bypass and decoupling applications or for frequency discriminating circuits
where Q and stability of capacitance characteristics are not critical.
KEMET’s X7R dielectric features an 125°C maximum operating temperature and is considered “temperature stable”.
They exhibit a predictable change in capacitance with respect to time and voltage and boasts a minimal change in
capacitance with reference to ambient temperature. Capacitance change is limited to ±15% from -55°C to +125°C.
Cap Extensions Summary:
- X7R 0402 (5.6nF, 6.8nF, 8.2nF & 10nF) 100 VDC
- X7R 0603 (56nF, 68nF, 82nF & 100nF) 100 VDC
- Commercial & Automotive Grade
- Standard Termination Only
- AEC–Q200 automotive qualified
- Lead (Pb)-free, RoHS and REACH compliant
- Temperature stable dielectric
- Available capacitance tolerances of ±5%, ±10% and ±20%
- Non-polar device, minimizing installation concerns
- 100% pure matte tin-plated termination finish
- Typical applications include decoupling, bypass, filtering and transient voltage suppression.