KEMET releases new MLCC CHT High Temperature 260°C C0G
KEMET’s CHT High Temperature 260°C surface mount Multilayer Ceramic Capacitors (MLCCs) are constructed of a robust and proprietary C0G/NP0 base metal electrode (BME) dielectric system that offers industry-leading performance at extreme temperatures.
These devices are specifically designed for applications in harsh environmental conditions such as down hole oil exploration, industrial high temperature electronics, geothermal, and aerospace which need capacitors that are robust and reliable at extreme temperatures such as 260°C. KEMET’s C0G dielectric exhibits no change in capacitance with respect to time and voltage and boast a negligible change in capacitance with reference to ambient temperature.
KEMET’s CHT High Temperature 260°C also incorporates a gold (Au) termination finish providing a clean solderable surface that can withstand the most extreme environments. These devices are Lead (Pb)-Free, RoHS and REACH compliant without the need of any exemptions.
- -55°C to +260°C operating temperature range
- Lead (Pb)-Free, RoHS and REACH compliant
- EIA 0603, 0805, 1206 & 1210 case sizes
- DC voltage ratings of 10V, 16V, 25V, 50V & 100V
- Capacitance offerings ranging from 0.5pF up to 15nF
- Gold (Au) termination finish
- Available capacitance tolerances of ±0.10pF, ±0.25pF, ±0.5pF, ±1%, ±2%, ±5%, ±10% or ±20%
- Extremely low ESR & ESL
- High thermal stability
- High ripple current capability
- No capacitance change with respect to applied rated DC voltage
- Negligible capacitance change with respect to temperature from -55°C to +260°C
- No capacitance decay with time
- Downhole Oil Exploration
- Industrial High Temperature Electronics/Sensors
- Decoupling, Bypass
- Transient voltage suppression