JAE – WP25D Series Board-to-board Connector
Electricity consumption of small portable devices like smartphones is increasing due to their multi-functions and high performance and connection parts with a larger current capacity are called for. At the same time the devices themselves continue to get slimmer and smaller in size and the number of components used is increasing while there is an increment in the battery volume. For this reason, there is a growing demand for the connectors to be smaller and slimmer and also to have high reliability against drop and impact shock, which is usually difficult to achieve at the same time. To meet these demands, JAE has developed the “WP25D Series” stacking type board-to-board connector achieving the industry’s smallest-in class size 0.35mm terminal pitch, 0.7mm mating height equipping high-current compatible terminals. The WP25D Series equips exclusive power terminals compatible with high-current and helps to reduce signal terminals that were used for power applications and contributes to save board space, and also enhances design flexibility for customers. Furthermore, the WP25D Series is both drop impact and vibration resistant using a 2-point contact structure with proven results and it also improves workability for customers by providing a click feeling to their fingertips when mated.
- 0.35mm pitch, 2 rows, 0.7mm stacking height, 1.95mm product width.
- Power terminals compatible with 2.0A. (2 pos.)
- 2-point structure design to resist twisting strength and enhance retention strength.
- Improved workability for customers with a clear click feeling.
- Contact structure ensures high wear-resistance and high conduct reliability.
- Pb-free. (Nickel barrier finish on contact prevents solder migration.)
Mobile phones, smartphones, tablet PC, notebook PC, compact LCD displays, digital still cameras, digital video cameras, and other compact hand-held devices
- No. of Contacts: 10, 28, 38 (number of signal terminal , 2 pos. power signal for each)
- Pitch: 0.35mm, 2rows
- Operating Temperature: -40 Deg. C +85 Deg. C
- Contact Resistance: 70m ohms max.(initial)
- Life Time: 30times
- Rated Current: (signal terminal) AC, DC each 0.3A / 1 pos.(power terminal) AC, DC each 2.0A / 1pos.
- Rated Voltage: AC, DC 50V
- Insulation Resistance: 100M ohms min.(initial)
- Dielectric Withstanding Voltage: AC250Vr.m.s for 1 minute
- Total Insertion Force: 1.5N×(n+4) max. (n: No. of pos.)
- Total Extraction Force: 0.15N×(n+4) min. (n: No. of pos.)