JAE – Realizing Industry’s Lowest-in-class Height and Smallest-in-class Dimensions with High Level of Drop Resistance SF58 Series Series Tray Type Connector for Micro SIM Card Has Been Developed
As information communication devices like mobile phones and smartphones continue to get slimmer, built-in battery type phones
without back lids are increasing.
In these cases the SIM card connectors are usually installed on the rear side of the phone so they are required to fit their design to the case. Also, it is important for them to have a structure to hold the SIM card in place without falling out when the phone falls down.
To meet these demands, JAE has developed the SF58 Series tray type Micro SIM card connector with a push-eject structure that enables insertion of the SIM card by placing the card in a tray and inserting the whole tray. The SF58 Series connector realizes the industry’s lowest-in-class height 1.3mm, smallest-in-class dimensions 2.53cm2 and high level of drop resistance with an original tray lock structure, and it also has superior design flexibility which the tray (designed side) can be made to fit the case of the device by customers.
- 1.3mm height, 15.5mm width, 16.35mm depth, realizes industry’s lowest-in-class height and smallest-in-class dimensions
- Realizes high level of drop resistance with original tray lock structure.
- Card detection switch (normal closed) to prevent incomplete insertion.
- Design allows for visual check of the terminals after the SMT mounting process.
- Balanced EMI countermeasure through 4 hold-down points to enhance grounding. Pb-free, halogen-free compliant product.
- Supports automated mounting with embossed tape.
- Mobile phones
- Tablets, and other portable devices with communication features.
General Specifications No. of Contacts:
- 6 pos Rated Current : 0.5A per pin
- Rated Voltage : 10V per pin
- Contact Resistance : 100m ohms max.
- Dielectric Withstanding Voltage : AC500Vr.m.s. for 1 minute
- Operating Temperature : -40 Deg. C + 85 Deg. C
- Durability : 5,000 times maximum